This webinar is on the Mini-Clinical Evaluation Exercise (MiniCEX).
- Discuss the aim of a Mini-CEX and its place in pharmacy practice
- Describe the format of the tool and appreciate the different versions used in Australia
- Outline the steps of completing a mini-CEX session
- Recognise the importance of providing feedback that is specific and relevant to the learner and workplace
- Contrast the advantages and limitations of the Mini-CEX
The use of biologics and biosimilars is increasing for a number of conditions. Pharmacists have a key role to play in ensuring the good governance of these medications, from an overarching hospital perspective through to the dispensing to individual patients. This webinar will provide practical tips for pharmacists to assist them in managing these medications.
This webinar is presented jointly by SHPA and the Renal Society of Australasia (RSA).
This webinar will cover the following learning objectives:
- Outline the diagnosis and management of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Describe the role of medications in the management of CKD
- Explain the importance of patient education and collaborative goal setting in CKD management